Saturday, August 28, 2010

A New Engagement!!

It certainly seems that love is in the air! Just one week before Bart and I got married, my younger cousin, Branyn, got engaged to a lovely young man, Braden. I cannot begin to tell you all how excited I am about this! She will make a beautiful bride and, of course, a strong and loving wife.

When Aunt Jayne, Alyssa, Branyn and I went to pick up my wedding gown, I insisted that Branyn try on some herself. They live in California, so when else am I going to get the chance to be involved in any of her wedding planning fun?? Needless to say, she was stunning and may have even found THE DRESS! No pictures of her in the gown, though. We'll save those for the big day!

I do, however have a picture of us in the store that I just love.
Two engaged ladies!


These two are so lucky to have found each other so young. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment