Well, last night I finally uploaded and ordered some pictures from our wedding for Christmas. It's something I have been wanting to do for a while since Carrie captured some really wonderful candids of our families having fun on the day. The only problem was that I had NO idea how to get the photos off of the DVD she sent and onto my computer where I could use them. Bart, thankfully, knows a thing or two about technology, and showed me how to upload. The bad news? It took 4 hours to get the 580 pictures onto my laptop! And guess what? Another 2 to get the uploaded photos uploaded onto mpix.com where I could order them! Lets just say that I watched a lot of TV yesterday.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about the pictures. I ordered one of me, Dad and Traci to replace the old one of just me and Traci above the mantle in the living room, and I just know he'll love it. He hates getting gifts on Christmas (he'd rather we saved our money), but he always loves the little, thoughtful things. Bart and I are giving Grandma and Grandpa a digital picture frame with a zip drive of alllllll of the pictures on it. That way, they can see them all and print out whatever they want, when they want. I can't give away the rest of the details since some people who read this blog will be recieving pictures!
I can't think what is more wonderful than looking at each and every one of the photos taken on our wedding day. It's so nice to get to relive the day over and over--all the happiness, the tears of joy, the laughs, the love. And tonight we get to look through all of them again! We have to choose our favorite 100 to go into our wedding album that Carrie is making for us. How amazing would it be to have a professional photographer following you around every day? Every wonderful moment would be captured forever!
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about the pictures. I ordered one of me, Dad and Traci to replace the old one of just me and Traci above the mantle in the living room, and I just know he'll love it. He hates getting gifts on Christmas (he'd rather we saved our money), but he always loves the little, thoughtful things. Bart and I are giving Grandma and Grandpa a digital picture frame with a zip drive of alllllll of the pictures on it. That way, they can see them all and print out whatever they want, when they want. I can't give away the rest of the details since some people who read this blog will be recieving pictures!
I can't think what is more wonderful than looking at each and every one of the photos taken on our wedding day. It's so nice to get to relive the day over and over--all the happiness, the tears of joy, the laughs, the love. And tonight we get to look through all of them again! We have to choose our favorite 100 to go into our wedding album that Carrie is making for us. How amazing would it be to have a professional photographer following you around every day? Every wonderful moment would be captured forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment