Tonight Bart and I are flying back to NY to see family, go to my friend Maria's wedding, and have my first wedding dress fitting. I am really excited to be going back, especially for Maria's wedding. I can't wait to see how she planned everything. It must be so exciting for her to finally have arrived at her wedding weekend! Sometimes I think that our day will never come--it seems too good to be true, you know? And it seems like I'll never be finished with the planning, but that's another story.
Maria called this morning to tell me what time I need to be at her house to begin the wedding day preparations and she sounded so completely happy and super excited. I'm so glad that she doesn't have to stress and constantly worry about her wedding like I do.
Hopefully when I get back on Monday I'll be able to post pictures of the blushing bride and groom!
So exciting!! :) I'm jealous you get to go!! Take pictures, please! <3
ReplyDelete