I've been so busy lately that I've hardly had time to read the blogs on my list, let alone write my own! The job is going well--minus the HORRIBLE man I had to deal with on Monday. Let's just say that I have never seen a grown human being behave the way this guy did, nor have I ever been spoken to (and I use the term "spoken" lightly, people) in such a way before in my life.
Anyway, in wedding news, we are no closer to a florist than we were the last time I wrote. I'm starting to worry that I'll be walking down the aisle empty handed. On the bright side, I mailed my engagement ring out to Kneucraft in Plattsburgh, NY and it actually arrived unscathed and un-stolen!!! Now I just have to wait for Sean to work his magic and design my wedding band. I can't wait! Let's hope it costs a fraction of what Kay Jeweler said it would...
In other news, I was able to catch up on my blog reading tonight and I just saw that My Sweet Savannah is having ANOTHER give away! It is a gift card for a beautiful necklace from one of her favorite jewelry designers. I'd love the necklace--I have even already planned that I'd have my name and Bart's engraved on it with a short love quote on the back. If only I were lucky enough to win!
No comments:
Post a Comment