I am a receptionist.
Apparently, this means that all I do alllll day long is have meaningless conversations with patients.
Patient 1
Old Man: Do you have anything to eat back there?
Me: What? Like a cafeteria?
Old Man: Do you have anything to eat??
Me: (Looking behind me) Like in the room back there?
Old Man: Yeah.
Me: Um, no. That is where the people taking appointments are. We have vending machines by the windows behind you.
Old Man: Do YOU have any food? Like your lunch. You must have lunch.
Me: I didn't bring my lunch today? (Question mark because I have NO idea what we are talking about at this point.)
Old Man: What about her? (pointing to my coworker) She looks like she brought something.
Me: You have to use the vending machines. I'm sorry. If anyone here brought food, it is because they need to eat it for their own lunch.
Old Man: I don't want to put a dollar in those machines! Do you have a dollar I can have?
Me: No!
Patient 2
Me: Okay, I'll just need to see your referral, your ID and your insurance cards.
Lady: I didn't bring my referral. I don't know where my ID is. I don't have insurance.
Me: Ma'am, we can't see you without your ID because you're new. And your insurance won't pay for your visit without the referral.
Lady: I don't have insurance.
Me: Well, how do you pay for your medical care?
Lady: I don't.
Me: You have to pay something. Do you pay cash? Do you have a Medicare card?
Lady: I don't have insurance and I don't pay anything to see the doctor!!!
Me: Ma'am, you have to have insurance to see the doctor who referred you here.
Lady: No.
( In case you're wondering, YES, the lady had insurance. We had it faxed over, along with the referral, from her medical doctor)
Patient 3
Lady: Can I use this phone to call my home?
Me: Of course! Just dial 8 to get the outside line.
Lady: Dial 9?
Me: No, 8.
Lady: Dial 1?
Me: ...?
And that's about when my brain melted.
No comments:
Post a Comment