1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
Chicken feet. Bart and I went out for Dim Sum in Chinatown when I visited Chicago before I moved here. They looked like the feet of dead chickens, but man were they good!
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?
Yay! I definitely plan on buying myself boobs after I have kids. I'd really like to feel womanly confident in a bathing suit at some point in my life.
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?
Warm weather! And seeing the world come alive again after a long, cold winter.
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?
Last summer. Bart, Tommy, Jason and I all had a picnic dinner (complete with two bottles of wine and paper cups) on the lawn at to listen to the outdoor symphony in Grant Park. It was one of the best nights of my life.
5. what's your favorite app?
I am way behind the times. I don't have a smart phone, so no apps.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
I do the grocery shopping. If Bart does it, he gets the wrong brands, the wrong type of item (i.e. pork ribs instead of pork chops) or completely random stuff!
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
Whichever would whip my body into shape fastest.
8. how often do you go out to dinner?
Sigh. According to our bank account, too often. But there are so many great restaurants here, how can we help ourselves???

No comments:
Post a Comment