It's been a while.
I began the new job this past Monday--I didn't realize what I was in for. It was so much harder, more grueling and more involved than I ever expected.
I came home crying Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I broke down hysterically Thursday morning before leaving the apartment for work. On the bright side, I didn't cry when I came home that night or Friday night.
I think the biggest problem for me is that I don't know how to be a Legal Assistant. I'm completely winging it and I feel completely lost most of the time. There is so much pressure (mainly from myself) to do the work perfectly because other people's lives/futures are on the line here. I could lose a lot of people a lot of time and money if I make a mistake.
But at least I have a job, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment