So I have been having the weirdest dreams lately and I don't know why. I haven't been eating anything out of the ordinary and I certainly don't drink every night, so I can't blame that.
Last night I had THREE bizarre dreams. In a row. I woke up after each one and each time I was tempted to wake up Bart to tell him what I saw. Of course, I did no such thing, mainly because he would have killed me where I lay.
Anyway, I really, REALLY wish that I could remember some details about the dreams. After waking up each time, I replayed in my head what I'd seen so that I could tell Bart about it in the morning, but now all I know is that I dreamed some weird stuff. How disappointing is that?? Normally I can remember EVERY detail about my dreams (Dad and Bart find this especially fascinating and love to hear the stories).
Since I'm having trouble remembering and am dying to tell someone what I see, I'm going to keep a pen and a notebook next to my bed. I'll just scribble words down in the dark or something.
But, because I'm prepared and I want to have another crazy dream, I won't dream about anything in particular. That's just the way my luck goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment