Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bible Study.

I know, two blogs in ONE day--you lucky, lucky people!

Anyway, I am going to participate in an online Bible study through a blog I have been following, Raising Redheads. I am SUPER excited about it, mainly because we will be going at a nice, slow pace--which is great for a beginner like me! We will be studying only two lines of scripture each day using the S.O.A.P method: Scripture-we write down the day's scripture in our journal; Observation-we write down what the scripture means/its significance; Application-we apply it to daily life, and then we end with a Prayer!

I can't wait to begin familiarizing myself with the scriptures. It's something I've been wanting to do for some time now, but I just didn't know how. And the best part? Thanks to this journal-style studying, I'll always be able to look back to where I began in this spiritual journey and see how much I've grown!


No comments:

Post a Comment