So I'm sick. Not just the "I don't feel well" kind of sick. I'm talking about the whole-body-hurts-plugged-head-raging-fever-sore-throat-up-all-night-blowing-your-nose-and-coughing kind of sick. I really think it's a combo of the flu and a sinus infection, so you can imagine how last night I was praying for God to just take me so I could get some sweet relief.
Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE to be legitimately sick. I do, however, like to feel kind of yucky so that Bart can baby me and I can drink ginger ale and eat pickles all day. But to be really sick? I'll pass every time. There is nothing worse than having a head so stuffy that you can't think straight or lay down flat.
BUT...I must say that I still love the babying I get from Bart! Last night when I got home from work (on my day off by the way--but that's a whole different story) Bart made us dinner and then we watched the Green Mile. All day today he has been bringing me drinks, medicine, and anything else I want. It does make being sick just a little bit more bearable!
No comments:
Post a Comment