Today begins another weekend of wedding preparations. Bart and I are going to go back to the jeweler's and return the wedding band I bought and meet with a ring designer to being the work on my custom made band. After all that, we are going to go to Macy's and finish our wedding registry. I don't know why, but this just isn't fun for me. Bart loves it though, which is great.
We've also decided that we want to start looking for our own apartment. I'd really like to stay in this same area if possible, but looking for apartments in the city is so much harder than at home. I just love the street we live on and I really, REALLY hope that we'll find something we like--and can afford--soon. It will be our special thing after we're married. We've never lived alone without a roommate before.
Anyway, there isn't much else to add. Things have been boring, but busy what with school for Bart and work for me. It will be nice to get to spend the day together, just the two of us, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment