I hate the gym. But I love that going twice per week (and running/biking/sit-upping until I want to die) is actually paying off! I don't know how much weight I've actually lost, but my work pants are beginning to fit better, thank God. It was almost like they cut off my circulation from the waist down before, and it's hard to walk when you can't feel your legs!
I hate that I've gained so much weight since high school--or since my sophomore year of college, for that matter. I didn't have to work at exercising, though I have never liked it. I just played all the sports my friends did, so I stayed skinny by default, I guess. Eating right is another huge challenge for me. I have absolutely NO willpower. Ask Bart. And the bag of chips I just ate. All I ever want to eat is salty, gooey, cheesey, carby food.
Anyway, I'm trying to get in shape for the wedding. I don't want to be sickly skinny, but I don't want to look like a stuffed sausage in my wedding dress, either. If I can get my arms to stop wiggling when I wave and scrub the counters and my puffy belly to go down, I think I'll be happy. The rest can be taken care of by Spanks!
P.S. At the gym today I:
Elipticaled (sp??) for 15 mintues and went 1.34 miles.
Powerwalked with weights for 20 minutes and 3 miles.
Stationary Biked for 28 minutes and 10 miles.
I wish I could remember how many calories I burned, but hey, we all know that numbers never were my strong point. I'm surprised I remembered the milage and minutes I clocked today!
No comments:
Post a Comment