Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Day

So today was a really great day for me. For so many reasons.

First, today begins my Easter break from work! THREE WHOLE DAYS OFF!!! And for a girl who doesn't get two days in a row off, it's pretty freakin' great.

Second, I got to have lunch outside in the 80 degree weather with full sunshine with Bart for the second day in a row.

Third, Bart and I worked out at the gym before coming home, which makes me feel pretty good about myself. I nearly died on the eliptical machine, but that's neither here, nor there.

And fourth, we walked to the train station (again, in the great weather) and got to spend some time together and really talk about things going on in our lives. We haven't had that luxury in quite a while since Bart is so busy and we are almost always with Tommy.

I love days like today. I almost feel like I'm back in school and getting out for summer vacation. Roscoe is in a great mood, too, which is surprising because he's starting to shed. He's usually miserable around this time. He keeps skipping and jumping all over the living room. I think everyone is ready to say goodbye to the yucky, cold weather and welcome in the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment