Friday, January 14, 2011


I got my first blog award from a very talented blogger, Stacy at Life as I see it. What an honor!

I'm supposed to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers that I enjoy. I don't really follow too many personal blogs, but I'll see what I can do! I'm also supposed to write seven (hopefully interesting) facts about myself. Here goes!

1. I love pickles. And I mean LOVE with a capital L. I eat them nearly every day and even drink the juice. In fact, I'm eating pickles right now! Anyway, I can't help myself. I eat them along with pretzels, saltine crackers and popcorn. It makes me wonder what kinds of food combinations I'll eat when I'm pregnant. Ha!

2. I still sleep with my stuffed animal (and blankie). Every. Single. Night. His name is Stuffins and he probably my second most prized possession. I would never give him up for anything, even though I know it's super childish to still need him. But I'm lucky Bart is willing to share our bed!

3. I have a (hopefully not weird) fascination with pregnant women. They all look so beautiful with their big bellies/little bumps! It's the most amazing thing that a woman's body can grow another life inside of it, right under her heart! We won't even get into how excited and anxious I am to be pregnant and become a mom (A LOT)!

4. I require a lot of sleep to be able to function. I need at least 9 hours every night, and, honestly, life would be grand if I could catch a nap at around 2 every afternoon.

5. I'm not a huge fan of candy. I really only eat it when I'm on my period. I think I don't care for it too much because I have always preferred salty/savory foods.

6. I have monkey toes. Literally. And I can't believe I'm admitting this. I can spread them out like the fingers on my hand. And I can use them to pick up a dime off of a wood floor. Gross, I know.

7. Every night, I watch at least one episode of either Everybody Loves Raymond or The Golden Girls. My two favorite shows, EVER.

And--here are the blogs I wish to award!

My Soul Sings

The Sphors Are Multiplying

A Little Bit of Sunshine

...Told you the list would be short! The other blogs I follow are all great, but I don't know the bloggers personally. And they don't follow my blog, so they wouldn't know that they'd been awarded anyway. I do, however, recommend each one!

1 comment: