Friday, July 30, 2010

14 Days!

I can't believe that we have exactly two weeks until our wedding. Until we are husband and wife. I'm so excited that I almost can't stand it! Seriously, the level of excitement we are talking about here is right up there with a 10 year old going to Disney World in two weeks.

Things have been going really well with the last minute wedding details. Just about everything is taken care of (minus the flower girls' baskets and the unity candle stuff) and our rings are coming tomorrow!!! I really can't wait to see what my wedding band looks like. I made sure to give him absolutely NO instructions beyond the engraving inside the bands. Bart asked the jeweler how it looked, and he said, "Just like it should have looked the first time." I really should just leave things to the professionals from now on.

Anyway, Mrs. H has been on the Cape for the past week and decided that your every day escort cards were just not good enough for our wedding, so she went out and bought a bunch of sand dollars that we are going to attach dark blue, blue/grey and white ribbon to, depending on the meal, and write the guests' names and tables on them! Cute, right? I was hoping to write them out with my California Cousins when we all meet in NY, but she's already started them. That's okay, though, because we have centerpieces to make!

Bart isn't doing so well lately--he's sick (he gets sick ONCE a year and decides that now is the time for a viral attack?!) and has finals allllll this week before we leave. He has 13 days to get himself healthy. He'd better do it, too, because I don't want anyone sick and unable to enjoy our day.

It's so crazy that in just two weeks I won't be Kari Carelli anymore. Or ever again. Which reminds me--I need to ask Maria what I need to do to change my last name...

No comments:

Post a Comment