Today was our second day (or second Saturday) of apartment hunting and...the news is good! And bad! We think we may have found an excellent apartment in which to begin our lives as husband and wife! I really didn't think it was possible, especially since I so badly wanted (still want, actually) the place across the hall, but I could definitely love "the high-rise apartment." But, the upfront price is steep.
The ONLY fly in the ointment, so to speak, is that we'd have to come up with a pretty sizable amount of money pretty darn quick to secure this place. And the only problem with that is the fact that we have spent so much money on the wedding already AND we have August's rent here to still pay, that we aren't sure if we can swing it financially. We'd pretty much have to use a huge chunk of wedding money (if we receive any) to pay for the second month and bills.
So, Bart and I have something new to discuss and mull over for the next month. At this point, I don't really care what happens as long as we have a half-way decent place to live--the wedding has taken up ALL of my available stress. Say a prayer for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment