Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ghost Hunters

I have loved anything and everything paranormal since I was a little girl, and I attribute that love to my mom. The two of us used to watch Haunted History on the History channel every weekend, along with any shows they did about Vampires, Werewolves, etc. She is also the reason that I love, love, LOVE scary movies.

Anyway, Ghost Hunters (syfy channel) has been my favorite ghost show for years now. I always think of Mom when I watch it. Every time. I guess it makes me feel a little more connected to her now that she is gone because I know that she would have loved it.

The Ghost Hunters are very scientific in their investigations and seem to be very knowledgeable about different kinds of paranormal research. In one episode, they brought a basic rule of Physics up: Energy cannot be destroyed. They meant to use this bit of information to prove that ghost exist, but I took it as proof that we have souls that there is life after death (with God). It might sound weird, but I was so comforted by this little fact. And who knew that I would find something that would feed me spiritually on one of my favorite shows??

The reason for this post is because I discovered this morning that there is a GH marathon on today since their season premier is on tonight! I am SO excited and am really motivated to get my 6 jobs applied for and the dishes down so I can snuggle down and enjoy my TV time!

No comments:

Post a Comment