Yesterday afternoon I was just kind of laying around reading and feeling sorry for myself (I am getting a bad cold), when a woman from ICO called me and said, "I'd like to offer you the job you applied for." WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? Of course, I kept me cool by stuttering, "What? You're just going to give it to me? Without even an interview?" Yup.
So, I am now a customer associate-registration person at the Illinois Eye Institute and Bart's school. I'm a little nervous because, obviously, I'll be in a new place with new people doing new things. And we all know how I react to change. On the bright side, I'll be getting a paycheck (yessss!) annnnnnd I'll get to see Bart throughout the day!!! He has promised to come to the IEI and see me whenever he can. What girl wouldn't love that??
Bad news: I have to wear a reallllly ugly uniform. But that's pretty much it for the negatives. I have a MUCH better feeling about this place than I did with the law firm. I'm feeling much more positive about this job. But I'm still nervous. Positively nervous, maybe?
YAY!!!! :D
ReplyDelete