So today is my second day of job hunting and so far, so horrible.
I just received an email from an excellent job that I desperately wanted, only to find out that it is a scam. What scares me the most is that these people now have my email, my phone number, my address, a picture of me and my DOB. I saved the email, reported the ad on craigslist.org and am praying that nothing bad happens next.
It upsets me that there are people like this in the world. The world is facing a terrible economic downturn and so many people are struggling to make ends meet and this guy/woman is trying to cheat honest people out of money they don't have! I guess I just don't understand why it is so hard for some people to make the right decisions and do the right things to get ahead in life.
Anyway, in other news, I haven't heard back from any other jobs yet. Sometimes it takes a month to hear back, so I do understand that it could take a while, but I am impatient. I get SO bored sitting around here all day long by myself. I need to be busy, and there is only so much apartment I can clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment