So I know that this is post #2 for today, but after reading what I wrote earlier I felt I should add something happy, something good to this blog. I tend to focus too much on the negative in life and I am trying my darnedest to turn that around!
Okay, so one good thing that happened today was that Roscoe was so well behaved--for a change. We snuggled, played tag and scared each other. I don't know why, but that little bunny just loooves to surprise/frighten me by jumping out of nowhere or creeping up to me and putting his nose on whatever bare body part is closest to him. He likes to be scared in return though, so I get him back. He sure is weird.
Another good thing that happened today was that I got to talk with my friend Melis. I haven't talked to her in forever. I helped her plan her sister's Alice in Wonderland themed baby shower and then we got caught up on each other's wedding plans. It was nice to chat with her about dumb little things like we used to do when we were younger. I get so sad that we've drifted apart a little bit over the years. It's something that is both our faults. Maybe we'll get to fix it.
Good thing number three is that I taped 3 hours of The Office tonight, so Bart and I will get to watch some of them tomorrow after his test. He's been studying almost non-stop since he got back from his trip so I can't wait to spend time with him! Yay for tomorrow!
I should have been happy about today in the first place. I can't believe that I applied to 9 whole jobs in ONE day! The real trick will be getting interviews, but one thing at a time, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment