Thursday, January 21, 2010

I.Q. Test

So I kind of heard back from a potential employer yesterday afternoon. I received an automated email that contained an I.Q. test that I am supposed to complete and--I suppose?--fax back to the company. The funniest part of all of this is the fact that the email message itself reads "please note that we are an equal opportunity employer." Um, if you are hiring based on I.Q., I'm pretty sure you aren't equal opportunity anymore!

Anyway, I'm kind of annoyed about having to take this (8 page) test. I feel like my resume should kind of speak for itself, you know? It's the whole reason I went to college, got a degree and made the resume to begin with. Oh well. This kind of test makes me so nervous--I'm always afraid that I'll find out I'm slightly retarded or something.

More later...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kari! I love you. You are noo retarded person. Do not worry! :D
    lOVE,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete