It's 3pm here in Chicago and so far I have spent nearly 4 hours searching for and applying to NINE jobs. My butt hurts, my neck hurts and my eyes might just pop.
Midway through the application process, I discovered that my computer never saved the changes I made to my contact info (NY-->Chicago) on several of my resumes--including the one I sent out to ICO for the writing/editing position I so badly want. I could seriously cry. That is going to be a huge indicator that my editing skills are sub-par.
I can't help but to be horrendously disappointed in myself for letting such a stupid mistake make it past me. And for something so important! Ugh. I'm going to have to write an email explaining the problem and beg for forgiveness. So many jobs have been applied for that there is no way I can go back and correct all of my information. Well, it's been corrected now. Hopefully it stays that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment