So I have a real-life interview tomorrow!!!
I applied, by phone, to this law firm yesterday as a Legal Assistant and, to be honest, I wasn't really expecting much. I got a call back within an hour! A very nice woman named Barbara asked me to send her my resume, which I did immediately. She said that I should hear back from them by Monday.
So, today I was just sitting around surfing the net when my phone rang. It was a woman named Brenda from the same law firm! We spoke for about 10 minutes about my work history, etc. and then she asked if I could come in for a face-to-face interview TOMORROW at noon! I really hate to get my hopes up, but it seems like maybe this will be the job since I got a call-back immediately!
Anyway, I did have another interview at another business tomorrow at noon, but it is a job I am a little sketched out about. I think I am going to call and see if I can reschedule that one. This Legal Assistant job is something that I really think I'd like. And, seeing as how I know next to nothing about the other job, the law one wins out!
It was be so nice to get a job and start earning money and benefits. I could begin saving and paying for the last few things I need for the wedding. See how I get my hopes up?
Pray for me!
Awesome Kari! You never know!! :) That is so WONDERFUL to hear. Please know I will be praying for you and this important interview tomorrow. Remember to not rely on your own strength! ;D
ReplyDeletePsalm 37:4 <3