Here it is--my first ever blog entry! I've been thinking about blogging since I moved to Chicago (in early November '09) since it would be an easy way to keep family and friends up-to-date with my new life. So, here goes:
I have lived in Chicago for about two months now and STILL don't have a job--if you're from Chicago and reading this, HIRE ME!
I am trying to plan my wedding from 830 miles away from home, which is very stressful.
And, I have made zero friends (outside of Bart's friends from school, who are all extremely nice but extremely busy) because I am never in a situation where I can get to know a stranger. I think that this has been the hardest thing of all to deal with.
Anyway, my New Year's Resolution is to remedy any and all of these little problems as quickly as possible so that I can really begin living my new life as a city girl!
Kari, your blog is absolutley stunning! I love the backround, colors, and most of all your sweet words! Love this post of yours and I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteLove you-
Alyssa