Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Shouldn't Blame Bart

I feel bad about being so mad at Bart. I guess I needed to vent my anger and frustration and he was fresh in my mind. I SHOULD write about how wonderful he was to me last night when I (finally) got home.

Bart, after hearing about my horrendous day, went to Chipotle--my new favorite place to eat (gross, I know)--and got me a fajita. I like the burritos best, but lets not focus on that. Anyway, he even brought home some of the green Tabasco sauce in a little container for me! I was so THRILLED that I didn't have to make dinner and that I got to eat something much more delicious than a crummy frozen pizza. Bart set the table and even cleaned up all of the dishes AND the entire kitchen for me while I sat on the couch and cried a little because I was so exhausted and pissed from my day.

He really is fantastic and I shouldn't be mad at him. He just wants our wedding experience to be special and everything that it is "supposed" to be. And his aunt and grandparents have worked so hard to give us a very generous and wonderful gift. It isn't their fault that it happens to be coming at a bad time.

No comments:

Post a Comment